UpClose: Leslie Beaumont  

Posted by Anouk Lefavre in



The UpClose Column introduces the most interesting, famous and exquisite Citizens of the Empire of Fayandria. The questionnaire is almost the same and what makes each interview unique is the subject’s answers and reactions.


This week, we went underwater to meet the lovely Lady Leslie Beaumont. She is a charming, kind and sweet lady, very dedicated to her merrow community as well as to her duties in the Empire of Fayandria.


Meet Lady Leslie Beaumont and take an UpClose look into her character…


*SL Name:  Leslie Beaumont
*Title: Princess of the Crystal Merrow, First Merrow of Fayandria and Imperial Minister
*RL age: 53
*Rez day: April 18, 2007
*SL Occupation & Hobbies: Mermaid coordinator, university teacher, scripter of math teaching tools.
*Favourite Book: The Lord of the Rings

*Favourite Movie:  Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
*Best Moment in SL: Not sure


DQ: What brought you to Fayandria?
LB: After leaving and being banned from Avilion for stupid reasons, I was engaged by Nax Sautereau to organize a merrow community in Cristalina sim.  Though Cristalina has closed, the Merrow community continues in Adora Island.
My unswerving allegiance belongs to the Empress Fayandria Foley for receiving me when I fled Avilion, and also to Lord Nax: I am very sorry he is leaving us.

DQ: Tell us a bit about your background.
LB: I have been in SL for almost three years. I have spent some time thinking about math teaching in SL; that's too close to real life. I spent a long time playing as a Merrow in Avilion, and at the time I left I had become First Merrow of Avilion and built up a nice little mer community there.
I love to shop for dresses! *smiles*

DQ: What do you want to achieve First Merrow?
LB: Fundamentally, to be the best mermaid I can be *smiles* I would like to create a community of mer friends here that fits into Fayandria.


DQ: What was your proudest moment in regards to the Empire of Fayandria so far?
LB: I am honoured to be chosen by the Empress as First Merrow of the realm, and I hope to be worthy of this confidence.
Among other moments I enjoyed: I was delighted to be the official disco queen of Fayandria (at least I won the costume contest at that party) and to have my entry chosen for the new name of the Inn!  I thought my second mermaid party in Cristalina was something I could be proud of *smiles*

DQ: If you had one wish for the Empire of Fayandria… What would it be?
LB: That we all keep playing well, remembering the difference between IC and OOC and having a good time!

This entry was posted on Sunday 18 April 2010 at Sunday, April 18, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments

Duhallow Quill

Founded by Lady Anouk Lefavre and Lord Buyaah Kazan under the auspices of HRH Emperor Jedediah and HRH Empress Fayandria, of the Fayandrian Empire.